Fragrant Soy Milk & Rye Flour Scones. It enjoys the reputation of" vegetable milk "in Europe and America. Soymilk is very nutritious and easy to digest and absorb. It takes a little longer than the fruit juice.
It is lightly sweet, fragrant, and highly nutritious. It is the ideal drink to start your day off right. Great recipe for Fragrant Soy Milk & Rye Flour Scones. You can cook Fragrant Soy Milk & Rye Flour Scones using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fragrant Soy Milk & Rye Flour Scones
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Rye flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 70 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 80 grams of Margarine.
- It’s 1 dash of Milk (for glazing).
I made my favourite finger scones with soy milk. If you break these apart when they're just out of the oven the soothing fragrance of freshly-baked scones with waft out of them. These are ideal if you want a relaxing treat to enjoy. Made from specially selected soy beans which are blended and cooked for hours into fragrant soy milk.
Fragrant Soy Milk & Rye Flour Scones instructions
- Sift together the cake flour, rye flour, strong bread flour and baking powder. Add the sugar and salt into the flour bowl and mix with chopsticks..
- Add some margarine into the bowl as well and mix with the chopsticks until crumbly..
- Break the egg into a separate bowl and beat it. Make a well in the middle of the powder ingredients from Step 2 and pour in the soy milk and egg. Mix everything together until a dough is formed..
- Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- The dough will be quite sticky, so turn it out onto a well dusted chopping board. Then fold it in half and roll it out 5 times..
- Roll the dough out until 1 cm thick, then cut into 4 cm squares. You could also cut the dough out with cookie cutters into any shape you like..
- Brush some milk over the surface of the scones so that they brown a little. Bake on a baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes..
- While keeping an eye on the color of the scones, cover them in aluminium foil and bake for a further 5 minutes. Adjust the cooking time accordingly for each scone depending on the color and level of rising..
Cookbook author Andrea Nguyen shares how to make soy milk at home in this. Made from specially selected soy beans which are blended and cooked for hours into fragrant soy milk. AROMATHERAPY SOY CANDLES (ESSENTIAL OILS) FRAGRANT SOY CANDLES & REED DIFFUSERS. In addition to these four major difference, they are not the same operation panel design. The thick and fragrant soy milk is out of the pot.