Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones. However, the okara is a diet-friendly food. Let me introduce you how diet-friendly it is! First of all, let me tell you what okara really is.
For Dieters Easy Okara Scones is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. You can have Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones
- You need 100 grams of Okara.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 100 grams of Plain yogurt.
For Dieters Easy Okara Scones is something which I have loved my entire life. However, the okara is a diet-friendly food. Let me introduce you how diet-friendly it is! First of all, let me tell you what okara really is.
Diet-Friendly Okara & Yogurt Scones instructions
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and quickly mix them together..
- Divide the resulting dough into 6 portions and form each portion into a ball..
- Then bake them in a preheated oven at 200℃ for 20 minutes..
- Serve these scones with your choice of jam. I used raspberry jam this time..
Okara – soy bean curd – is a by-product from tofu processing. When making soy milk by squeezing soy beans, soy bean curd is produced. Okara is a nutrient-rich food containing soluble and non-soluble fiber, protein, lecithin, saponin and isoflavone. It contains more fiber than soy milk or tofu. Soy Milk Okara Powder is an easy-to-use product, which is made by drying and powdering Okara from soy milk production, and remains nutritious with a longer shelf life.