Vanilla Cupcakes. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Beat the butter and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl. In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and. In a large bowl using hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can have Vanilla Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cupcakes
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large egg whites, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Scraped seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk, at room temperature.
- Prepare of Your favorite frosting recipe.
Stir in the eggs, one at a time, blending well after each one. Stir in the vanilla and flour just until mixed. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly. Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Vanilla Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin pan with cupcake liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set it aside..
- Using either a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Then beat in the butter for about 2 minutes, until they are creamed together. Beat in the egg whites, vanilla extract and vanilla bean seeds. When that's all combined, beat in the sour cream. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Switch to low speed and slowly add in the dry ingredients. Then slowly add in the milk. Mix until just combined..
- Fill each cup up 2/3 of the way full. Then bake for 17-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove the pan from the oven and let the cupcakes sit on the pan for another few minutes..
- After about 5 minutes, move the cupcakes to a wire rack. Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before frosting them..
- Mine are topped with vanilla buttercream, the recipe of which I have under my profile –>.
- Rose designs made using the Wilton 1M tip –>.
Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Alternate adding flour and milk, stirring until just combined. Just a secret Japanese baking technique applied to classic butter cupcakes ingredients. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside.