Waffles with vanilla coconut yoghurt & strawberries banana maple. Ladle the batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately with slices of orange, orange rind pieces, melted chocolate, nuts and a dollop of Coconut & Vanilla Yogurt. Spoon the mixture into the hot waffle iron and allow to cook through until golden brown.
In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, sugar, and apple cider vinegar. Slowly drizzle the melted coconut oil into the wet ingredients and whisk until well incorporated. You can cook Waffles with vanilla coconut yoghurt & strawberries banana maple using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Waffles with vanilla coconut yoghurt & strawberries banana maple
- You need of Brown rice flour.
- Prepare of Coconut flour.
- It’s of Murray river sea salt.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Unsweetened Almond milk.
- You need of protein powder of choice (optional).
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- It’s of each of Blueberries, Raspberries and Strawberries.
- It’s of Olive/coconut oil spray.
Next, combine both mixtures into a smooth batter. These vegan waffles are nice and crispy on the outside + soft and fluffy on the inside. You'll never guess that they're free of eggs and dairy! A perfect breakfast, especially when topped with our Vanilla Bean yoghurt.
Waffles with vanilla coconut yoghurt & strawberries banana maple step by step
- Heat a waffle maker..
- Combine all dry ingredients together..
- Mix the milk, coconut oil and eggs. Stir in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add a little more milk to make a batter consistency..
- Spray waffle maker lightly with spray. Pour batter into waffle maker, cook for 3-5 minutes, or until cooked through..
- Serve topped with berries, banana maple syrup and a dollop or two of vanilla coconut yoghurt..
- Note: you can freeze leftover waffles in the freezer between baking paper..
- Note: If using protein powder you may want to add another 1/4 cup of almond milk so the consistency isn't too thick..
Pour in half cups of the waffle mixture (this is for a standard round waffle check your waffle makers recommendations. I usually use a medium setting. Melt coconut oil and brush over preheated waffle iron or spray wth coconut oil spray. Using a ladle or large spoon, gently ladle the batter onto the waffle iron starting in the center. Using a cake spreader or flat utensil, gently spread the batter across individual sections of the waffle iron evenly.