Blueberry Muffin Bake. Beat together sugar and oil with an electric mixer in a large bowl. Add milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; mix until just combined. fold in blueberry mixture.
Spread the cake batter into the prepared pan and top evenly with the crumb topping. Fold in the remaining whole berries. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl. You can have Blueberry Muffin Bake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Bake
- Prepare of unsalted butter – melted.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of eggs – beaten.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of frozen blueberries – thawed with all juices.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of salt.
Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. How To Make Mini Blueberry Muffins In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, butter and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Blueberry Muffin Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is about 9.5×7.5"and 3" deep)..
- In a large bowl stir together butter, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Gently stir in blueberries with juices..
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Fold gently until just incorporated with no dry clumps remaining, but do not over mix..
- Pour into prepared dish. Bake uncovered 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (mine took a full hour)..
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting. Goes great with coffee, hot tea, or a nice cold glass of milk!.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Fill greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin cups two-thirds full. Mix topping ingredients; sprinkle over tops. Blueberry muffin bread is exactly what it sounds like… blueberry muffins baked as bread. This is a quick bread recipe, so there's no yeast required.