Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, frontside 50/50 energy bar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook frontside 50/50 energy bar using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar:
- Get 2 cups of whole sprouted oats.
- Make ready 1 cup of unsalted nut butter (I use 50/50 almond/peanut butter ;-).
- Take 1/3 cup of virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raw honey (maple syrup substitute~vegan option).
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened coconut shredded or flakes or desiccated.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (I use walnuts and cashews).
- Get 1/4 cup of dried fruit (I use cranberries, cherries or apricots).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of dark or semi sweet chocolate chips (carob chips work well too as vegan option ;-).
Steps to make Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar:
- In sauce pan on low heat add all ingredients EXCEPT CHOCOLATE..
- Turn of heat and add chocolate….
- Put mixture into 9×9 pan, either lined with parchment paper or foil..
- Put Mix in place.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or more..
- Keep refrigerated in sealed container until ready to serve..
- I actually individually wrap in parchment paper so hubby can take to work or to skatepark 🏂.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food frontside 50/50 energy bar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!