Tomato Omelette. Pour mixture into a small pan and distribute tomatoes evenly over top. This vegetarian omelette is made with gram flour (besan or chickpea flour), tomatoes, onions and Indian herbs & spices. A low fat, gluten-free and vegan dish.
Melt half of the piece of butter and add the onions. Fry for a few seconds and add the tomato. Add egg mixture, and cook until edges begin to set. You can cook Tomato Omelette using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Omelette
- It’s of besan / gram flour.
- You need of tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need of Finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Finely chopped chillies.
- You need of Salt.
Tomato Cheese Omelette is another unique and deliciously cheesy egg recipe. A healthy, easy-to-make, and less fussy recipe to serve. When it comes to eggs, there can be endless recipes to make. And also, there is full freedom for everyone to experiment and innovate new recipes.
Tomato Omelette step by step
- In a mixing bowl add besan and water to form a lump free batter. Batter should be of flowing consistency. Add the tomatoes, chillies,coriander, salt and mix well..
- Heat a tava and pour the batter on the tava and spread it quickly. Drizzle oil and cook on medium flame one side..
- Flip over and cook for 30 secs and serve hot with green chutney and toasted bread slices.
Lay the tomato slices on the bottom of the pan in a single layer. Pour the whisked eggs over the tomatoes and cover with a lid. Fresh green pepper, onion and tomato give this savory omelet garden-fresh flavors. You can easily vary it based on the fresh ingredients you have on hand. —Agnes Ward, Stratford, Ontario Tomato and Green Pepper Omelet Recipe photo by Taste of Home Spray a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add oil and heat over medium-high heat.