French Omelette with Chives.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, french omelette with chives. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
French Omelette with Chives is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. French Omelette with Chives is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have french omelette with chives using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French Omelette with Chives:
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 Tbl of butter.
- Take of Chives (chopped) + couple for garnish.
- Get to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make French Omelette with Chives:
- Whisk eggs with a splash of milk to lighten them up, add chopped chives, season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in a non-stick skillet until the bubbling just stops being carful not to brown, shake pan to cover bottom.
- Add eggs to pan and keep eggs moving to cook without browning, when eggs are almost set start to roll eggs over themselves starting from edge closest to you.
- Before rolling to the end, roll far edge in, invert onto a serving plate and garnish with whole chives.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food french omelette with chives recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!