Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal. In a large bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond milk, agave, applesauce, egg, and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
In a medium bowl, whisk together almond milk, agave, applesauce, egg, and vanilla. PRODUCT DETAILS Whether it is a warm summer morning or you're craving a sweet tasty breakfast, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Blueberry Strawberry flavor is the perfect way to start your day. Stir well before gently folding in the strawberries and blueberries. You can have Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal
- Prepare of or 185 grams of old fashioned oats.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of chia seeds.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of pumpkin spice.
- It’s of fine sea salt.
- It’s of or 355 ml of milk.
- You need of cottage cheese.
- Prepare of or roughly 1/2 cup of fage yogurt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of strawberries chopped.
- Prepare of blueberries.
- You need of or 75 grams of light or dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of large egg (you could try 2, tell me if its better).
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of orange zest (optional).
Served with a crumble oat topping, these bars are bursting with strawberries and blueberries. Each bite is filled with fruity flavor and a butter crust. The crust layer is topped with a strawberry and blueberry mixture which is then topped with the crumble topping. Cream brown sugar, oil, eggs, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl until smooth.
Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter a 9 by 9 pan.
- Mix the oats, spices, salt, baking powder and chia seeds on a medium size bowl.
- On a separate bowl, mix milk, vanilla extract, egg, butter, cottage cheese, yogurt and orange zest.
- Put half Blueberry and strawberry on the bottom of the pan..
- Pour the dry mixture (the oat mixture) in the pan, make sure its spread out evenly (OR you can mix the dry and wet on either the dry or wet bowl, then put that mixture in the pan).
- Pour the wet mixture (milk mixture) in the pan, make sure that the milk mixture has been absorbed my the dry mixture.
- Put the rest of the fruit on top of the oat and milk mixture.
- Put the oatmeal in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Once its done (internal temperature is between 165 to 175 degrees), let it rest for 20 minutes and enjoy!.
Add oatmeal and milk and mix until combined. Place quartered strawberries evenly on top of oats. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla and almond extracts, and melted butter. Pour milk mixture over oats and carefully tilt pan back and forth to evenly distribute the mixture. Hull Strawberries & cut in half or quarter.