Baked Berry Berry Pancakes. The sides of the pancake will be high and fluffy, and the center will be firm. Remove the skillet from the oven, and sprinkle the top with fresh whole blueberries, blackberries, raspberries or sliced strawberries, or spread the top with berry. Baked Berry Pancake is a simple breakfast that combines fresh strawberries and blueberries in one large pancake that you bake in the oven.
The berries are sweetened and scattered over the batter. The next morning, she tops them with butter and syrup before placing them in the microwave. This innovative way to make pancakes takes most of the fuss out of making breakfast. You can have Baked Berry Berry Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Berry Berry Pancakes
- It’s of Flour.
- It’s of Baking soda.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Melted Butter.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Buttermilk or Whole Milk.
- It’s of Cinnamon (Optional).
- It’s of Sugar (Optional).
- It’s of Mixed Berries (Blueberry, Raspberry and Raspberry).
- You need of Powder Sugar.
Heat griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Add approximately ¼ cup to pan or griddle for each pancake. Flip pancakes and cook for another minute. How to Make Baked Blueberry Pancakes This casserole is super simple to make.
Baked Berry Berry Pancakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F. In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients and in another mix the wet ingredients..
- Pour the wet ingredients mixture over the dry. Mix together well but not too much. Some lumps are okay..
- Sprinkle the berries with the powder sugar and toss to coat. Transfer the berries to the pancake batter and fold them into it..
- Brush a sheet pan all over with melted butter and pour the pancake mixture. Flatten to even coat the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the mix is cooked through..
- Mix the 2 Tbsp sugar and 1 Tsp Cinnamon. When the pancake mix is done baking take it out and turn on the broiler. Sprinkle the pancake mix with the cinnamon sugar to coat and return in the oven for about 4 minutes or until the sugar is melted on top..
- When done cut into squares or triangles and top with more berries and maple syrup or honey..
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk, butter, egg, and vanilla. Add sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir together the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar, set aside. Adding the dry ingredients in two batches, rather than all. Whisk together milk, egg, and melted butter in another bowl.