Blueberry scones. These meltingly good scones are rich with blueberries and cream. These meltingly good scones are rich with blueberries and cream. Blueberry Scones These tender scones feature fresh blueberries, which leak rivulets of purple-blue juice into the dough around them as they bake, making for an especially enticing presentation.
Stir in blueberries and lemon zest. Using a pastry blender, or two knives, cut in butter until the largest pieces are the size of small peas. Using a fork, whisk together cream and egg in a liquid measuring cup. You can cook Blueberry scones using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry scones
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Vinilla.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of Blueberrys.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Powdered sugar.
- You need of is unsalted butter.
Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and pour in cream mixture. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sift together the dry ingredients; the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Blueberry scones are a quick and easy breakfast pastry recipe.
Blueberry scones instructions
- Take flour sugar salt baking powder and cinnamon mix in a medium bowl.
- Now take your blueberrys and put them in a small bowl and sprinkle some sugar on top set aside.
- Mix your egg and milk with the lemon juice also set aside.
- Take the butter and pulse in a food processor with your flour till it crumbles.
- Now mix in your egg lemon milk mixture in our flour crumble also we can now put the berries in.
- Need a ball of dough and cut into whatever shape you want.
- And bake for 20 minutes.
- Now enjoy.
Since there's no yeast, they go from the mixing bowl to the oven relatively quickly. First, mix the dry ingredients together. You need flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. These blueberry scones are buttery, moist and loaded with pockets of jammy blueberries. They are beautifully golden and crunchy on the outside and topped with a sweet vanilla glaze.