Breakfast Pastries (Fatayer).
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, breakfast pastries (fatayer). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Pastries (Fatayer) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Breakfast Pastries (Fatayer) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast pastries (fatayer) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Pastries (Fatayer):
- Make ready of (A) the dough.
- Take 700 g of flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- Make ready of (B) cheese filling.
- Prepare 200 g of feta cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of chopped fresh parsley.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take of (C) spinach filling.
- Make ready 3 cups of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 150 g of pomegranate.
- Get 2 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced finely.
Steps to make Breakfast Pastries (Fatayer):
- Mix all the ingredients in section A until well combined, then knead with hands for 5 minutes..
- Cover the dough in plastic wrap and let it rest at room temperature for 20 minutes. it should double in size..
- To make the cheese filling, combine all the ingredients in section B and mix until it forms a paste..
- To make the spinach filling, wilt the spinach in a pan with the onions, then turn off heat and add the rest of the ingredients in section C..
- Cut the dough into even portions and then roll them out and fill them with any of your chosen fillings. I always like to make a variety..
- Brush some egg whites onto the dough to give it a golden colour..
- Preheat oven to 200°C and bake the pastries for 10-15 minutes or until the dough is fully cooked. serve hot..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food breakfast pastries (fatayer) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!