Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tiramisu-ish dessert 【recipe video】. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tiramisu-ish dessert 【recipe video】 using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】:
- Make ready of rectangular container (18.3 × 12.5 × height6.2cm, 7.2 × 4.9 × height2.4 inch).
- Prepare of Anglaise Sauce.
- Take 60 g (4 Tbsp) of milk.
- Take 1 tsp of granulated sugar, for milk.
- Make ready 1 of egg yolk.
- Get 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for yolk.
- Make ready 3 drops of vanilla oil.
- Make ready of Cream.
- Prepare 100 g (3.5 oz) of mascarpone.
- Get 200 ml of (7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- Take 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Get 5 drops of vanilla essence.
- Get 1/2 tsp of rum (optional).
- Prepare of Coffee Mixture.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of Instant coffee.
- Make ready 120 g (8 Tbsp) of boiling water.
- Take 3 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get of Others.
- Make ready of about 18 biscuits.
- Prepare of cocoa powder, sugar-free, for dusting.
Instructions to make Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/ng8WZ-NagYU.
- 【For Anglaise Sauce】Put egg yolks in a large bowl and add 2 Tbsp granulated sugar. Mix well until whitish (around 1 min). Add vanilla oil and mix well..
- Put milk and 1 tsp granulated sugar in a small bowl, and mix lightly. Warm the milk with a microwave (600W 30sec). Stir the milk to melt the sugar. Add the milk to the yolk mixture while stirring..
- Pour the mixture in a small pot. (Prepare ices and a bowl; set aside.) Warm the mixture over extremely low heat while stirring. Warm until it gets thickened a little. After turn off the heat, continue to stir for a min to prevent unevenness..
- Pour it into the prepared bowl, and let it cool with ice water. Anglaise sauce is ready..
- 【For Cream】Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar to heavy cream, and Whip it until soft peaks form. Add vanilla essence, and mix well..
- Put the mascarpone in a large bowl, and mix well until smooth. Add the chilled Anglaise sauce, and mix well. If lumps form, mix with a whisk until smooth..
- Add the whipped cream in 3 parts, and fold it each time. Add rum and fold it..
- 【For Coffee Mixture】Mix Instant coffee, boiling water, and granulated sugar. Stir well to melt the coffee and sugar..
- 【For Assemble】Dip biscuits into the coffee mixture for 1-2 sec. Arrange the biscuits in the container. I used a rectangular container (18.3 × 12.5 × height6.2cm, 7.2 × 4.9 × height2.4 inch). Spread one-third of the tiramisu cream over the biscuits. Repeat this process another 2 times to create 3 layers..
- Dust with cocoa powder. Refrigerate for 4 hours or more (If possible, overnight)..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tiramisu-ish dessert 【recipe video】 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!