Monte Cristo Sliders. Monte Cristo sliders are the ultimate sweet and salty party food! Everything you love about a Monte Cristo sandwich – cheese, turkey, ham, and powdered sugar – but in appetizer form. Remove the pot from the heat and let the jam cool completely.
Brush the remaining honey, mustard and butter mixture over the top of the rolls. Dust with powdered sugar before serving and dip in preserves. My dad had a sweet tooth. You can have Monte Cristo Sliders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Monte Cristo Sliders
- You need of slider buns or Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- It’s of Swiss cheese.
- You need of pound deli sliced turkey.
- It’s of pound deli sliced ham.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Dipping.
- You need of Strawberry,blackberry, raspberry,preservatives.
Like, all of them craved sweets like nobody's business. So it's no wonder that one of his favorite sandwiches is the Monte Cristo. If this sandwich was on the menu, you know he was going to order it. Whisk together melted butter, egg and dijon mustard until well combined then pour over tops of rolls, coating each one.
Monte Cristo Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Please bun bottoms in 9 x 13 baking dish layer ingredients on bottom buns Swiss cheese sliced turkey sliced ham top with remaining Swiss. Spread Dijon on top buns,place back onto sandwich covered with oil.
- Place in oven covered with foil for 15 minutes remove foil and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- When done sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired and serve with chips and a side of raspberry,strawberry or BlackBerry preservatives for dipping.
- Because of the sliders buns i was using i used 2 of each meats and cut them in haft, cut the cheese in half, I dubbed this up and made 2 pans (had leftovers meats but no leftover cheese, I used provolone on one and mozzarella on the other one i dont like Swiss Cheese) i left off the mustard dont like it, dont skip the jelly it makes this way better..
Monte Cristo sandwiches are one of my favorites. I love the compliment of the sweet with the savory. These monte cristo sliders are a tasty variation. A traditional monte cristo is an egg-dipped ham and cheese sandwich that is pan or deep fried. These easy Baked Monte Cristo Sliders are absolutely addictive and an instant crowd pleaser – perfect for parties!