Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes. Add Matcha powder and mix well. Take the cakes out from the fridge. Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★.
Put the small bowl in the hot water. Here is how you achieve it. The vanilla frosting also looks beautiful on top of the naturally green cupcakes. You can cook Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes
- You need of ■ For the matcha cake.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 55 g (1/4 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- It’s 50 g (2/5 cup) of cake flour.
- You need 7 g (1 Tbsp) of Matcha powder.
- It’s 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You need 1.5 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 15 g (3/4 Tbsp) of honey.
- Prepare of ■ For the marshmallow.
- Prepare 35 g of egg white (about 1 egg white).
- You need 35 g (3 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 7 g (2.5 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- You need 2-3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brandy.
- Prepare of ■ Matcha chocolate for coating.
- You need 40 g (1.4 oz) of white chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brandy (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of matcha powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Add a dusting of matcha powder, […] Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★. Put butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl. Pour hot water in a large bowl. Put the small bowl in the hot water.
Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/U-iau75WdVc.
- 【For the matcha cake】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Put butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl. Pour hot water in a large bowl. Put the small bowl in the hot water. Let it warm; set aside. Sift cake flour and Matcha powder together; set aside..
- Beat the egg white lightly until watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Whip it until stiff peaks form..
- Add egg yolks and mix on high speed until combined. Whip it slowly for 1.5 minutes on low speed..
- Sift dry ingredients into it. Fold it until the powderiness disappears..
- Add a small amount of the batter to the warmed butter, milk, and honey. Mix well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it about 30 times until combined. Scrape the flour on the inner side of the bowl and fold. Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Pour the cake batter into each cup..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 20 mins. Drop the mold to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool..
- 【For the marshmallow】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. You should put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Prepare boil water in a large pan to warm egg white..
- Beat egg white lightly. Add granulated sugar and mix. Warm it in the boiling water on low heat while mixing. Warm until it reaches 50 ℃ (122 F). Take the egg white out from the hot water..
- Whip it on high speed. When it becomes heavy, add vanilla essence and brandy. Whip it until stiff peaks form..
- Melt the gelatin evenly with a microwave. (600W 20 sec × 2) Microwave it little by little so as not to boil. Add the gelatin while mixing on high speed..
- Whip it until very very soft peaks form or the top of the peak hangs down deeply. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag. Pipe a swirl on the top of each tart. Leave in the fridge to set. (30-40mins).
- 【 Matcha chocolate for coating】Melt white chocolate with a microwave. (600W 30-50 sec) Add brandy and mix well. Add Matcha powder and mix well..
- Microwave it again for 20 sec. Add oil and mix well. Take the cakes out from the fridge. Dip each cupcake upside down into the Matcha chocolate. It's all done!.
Here is how you achieve it. The vanilla frosting also looks beautiful on top of the naturally green cupcakes. Add a dusting of matcha powder, […] Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★. Put butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl. Pour hot water in a large bowl.