Microwave cupcake... Once your batter is ready and set to go, you can simply place the cupcakes in the microwave and press the quick start button. This is the same function you would normally use to reheat your food. Pour your cake batter into your coffee mugs, taking care to pour the same amount into each one.
Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. This ooey-gooey mug cake will satisfy any pecan pie lovers in your life, thanks to the sweet butterscotch topping and crunchy pecans. Coffee + chocolate in a mug cake is a total match made in heaven! You can have Microwave cupcake.. using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave cupcake..
- Prepare of Oreo biscuits.
- You need 5 spoon of Milk.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Sugar.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Vanilla eccences.
Sometimes when the sweet tooth craving hits, you need a cake pronto. The cake will bubble and puff in the microwave just as it would in the oven. Check to see if the cake is already baked by sticking a toothpick down into the center. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Vanilla Cupcake Fluffy Moist Cupcak.
Microwave cupcake.. step by step
- Crush 4 Oreos (or more if you want more cake!) in a bowl or blender until you have an ultra-fine consistency. If you want to make your mug cake fluffier, add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder..
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of milk sugar vanilla eccences and baking powder and mix well. Place in the microwave for about 90 seconds, and that's it! Sprinkle with your favorite toppings if desired. Enjoy!.
- Mash your Oreos until they’re almost as fine as dust so your cake comes out nice and smooth.
- Mazedar cupcakes ready…
Perfect for a week night treat! In a medium mixing bowl, mix the: butter, sugar, sour cream, milk, flour, baking powder, vanilla, and salt. Mix until a smooth batter forms. Transfer the batter to a greased microwave-safe cake dish. A toothpick inserted should come out.