Chocolate chip coconut muffins. Fill the liners to the top with batter. Add additional chocolate chips and shredded coconut to the tops of the muffins. Combine dry ingredients and fold into wet mixture, do not overmix.
In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, vegan milk, and vanilla extract. In another large bowl whisk together the flours, coconut flakes, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Fold in the nuts, chocolate chips, and coconut. You can cook Chocolate chip coconut muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip coconut muffins
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of coconut milk.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
Place a large spoonful of batter into each of the wells of a greased muffin pan. Place a toothpick into the center of the muffins to test that they are cooked all the way through. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. In another bowl, whisk together coffee, oil and vinegar; add to dry.
Chocolate chip coconut muffins step by step
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and oil in a large bowl.
- Combine the flour mixture and coconut milk (alternating them) into the egg mixture.
- Add and mix the shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- Fill the baking cups with the batter and bake at 375°F for approx. 30 minutes.
Add coconut extract, chocolate chips, and toasted coconut and stir until evenly distributed. Fold in chocolate chips and coconut. Grease a muffin pan and sprinkle with flour to keep muffins from sticking. Coconut Pecan Chocolate Chip Muffins – Soft, tender, and full of flavor and texture from chewy coconut, crunchy pecans, and sweet chocolate chips. Perfect for breakfast or as a snack time treat!