DoubleTree Signature Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, doubletree signature cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
DoubleTree Signature Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. DoubleTree Signature Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook doubletree signature cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make DoubleTree Signature Cookies:
- Make ready 1/2 pound of butter, softened (2 sticks).
- Take 3/4 cup of + 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of ¾ cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Get 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take Pinch of cinnamon.
- Get 2 2/3 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1 3/4 cups of walnuts or pecans.
Instructions to make DoubleTree Signature Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice until light and fluffy, then add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Don't overmix..
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Portion onto baking sheet (parchment paper) leave 2" apart. Bake 20-23 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food doubletree signature cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!