Ham and smoked mozzarella scones. Great recipe for Ham and smoked mozzarella scones. I bought some smoked mozzarella at the supermarket and thought about making these. Here is how you cook that.
For scones, in a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Add ham and cheese; toss to combine. Stir in whipping cream just until moistened. You can cook Ham and smoked mozzarella scones using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and smoked mozzarella scones
- Prepare 200 g of self raising flour.
- You need Half of teaspoon baking powder.
- It’s 80 g of butter.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 50 g of chopped ham.
- It’s 50 g of smoked cheese.
Slap the bread on there all fancy like. Slap the ham on there all fancy like. Slap some cheese on there all fancy like. Slap more ham on there all fancy like.
Ham and smoked mozzarella scones step by step
- Preheat oven to 200. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and butter together with your fingers until you get breadcrumbs.
- Mix egg, milk and oil together in a separate bowl.
- Add egg mix gradually until you get a sticky mixture. Then add chopped ham and cheese. Mix well. Grease a muffin tray. Add mixture evenly. Add a small slice of cheese on top of each. Bake for about 25 mins. Cool a bit on a baking tray 😄.
Slap another slice of bread on there all fancy like. If you want it fancy shmancy then add onions, or shallots, or lettuce, or tomatoes, or mustard! Cool, wrapped in a clean tea towel. Grate well-chilled butter, then freeze before using. Place flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.