Stuffed blueberry muffins. Order Breakfast Gifts Filled With Bakery Delights, Scrumptious Sweets, & Savory Treats. Delicious & Freshly Baked Gifts Delivered Right To Your Door. Whisk together the milk, oil, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl.
Then add in vanilla, baking soda, vinegar and salt. Mix in sour cream then mix in the flour last followed by blueberries. Spray muffin pans (regular size,) very well. You can cook Stuffed blueberry muffins using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed blueberry muffins
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of white vinegar.
- It’s of fresh blueberries (toss in flour lightly so they don’t sink to the bottom of the muffins like mine did).
- You need of Filling:.
- You need of room temperature cream cheese.
- Prepare of sugar.
In a large bowl, beat the cake mix with the water, eggs, and oil, until smooth. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups one-third full. Drop preserves by teaspoonfuls into the center of each muffin. For topping, in a small bowl, combine brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stuffed blueberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease your muffin tins..
- Mix eggs, sugar and oil until smooth. Then add in vanilla, baking soda, vinegar and salt..
- Mix in sour cream then mix in the flour last followed by blueberries. Place 2 tablespoons of the muffin batter in cupcake pans and top with a teaspoon or two of the filling then add another tablespoon of batter on top. Bake 15-22 minutes until golden brown..
The batter is extremely thick and a pleasure to work with. I made these and "The best of the best blueberry muffins" on the same day and almost identical in flavour. However, the "to die for blueberry muffins" recipe had a thicker batter resulting in rounded muffin tops. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.