Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe. For all smoothies, make sure frozen ingredients are slightly thawed before blending. Add smoothie ingredients to blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If your blender has a tamper, use it to help the blender keep moving.
Though the thick and creamy smoothie is delicious on its own, the toppings is what makes a smoothie bowl so special. Top with fresh fruit and hemp hearts for extra nutrition and protein. Granola also makes for a great crunchy topping. You can have Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Prepare of For smoothie.
- You need of frozen blueberries.
- You need of of a large mango, frozen.
- It’s of banana, frozen.
- You need of honey.
- It’s of vanilla yoghurt.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of pineapple cubes.
- You need of blueberries, frozen or fresh.
- Prepare of banana, sliced.
- Prepare of granola.
- It’s of chia seeds.
- It’s of flax seeds.
- Prepare of peanuts.
Pour into bowl and top with fresh berries, coconut flakes, chopped nuts, gluten free granola, chia seeds, and banana. Don't forget to take pictures to impress your friends. Then, add more liquid, if needed. WHAT TO DO: Add all ingredients to a blender.
Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe step by step
- Gather all the ingredients. Leave the fruits on the counter for about 5 minutes before blending..
- After the 5 minutes, combine everything together in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a splash of water to help in blending if necessary. You may also push the fruits if needed. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and arrange the toppings on top.(The recommended toppings are just the toppings I think go well with this smoothie bowl but feel free to use other seeds or fruits.).
Granola and almonds give this bowl the best crunch. Get the recipe from Damn Delicious. Bring the island vibes to your house with a delicious acai bowl recipe! Super quick and refreshing snack to eat by the poolside. Add toppings of your choice – cut-up banana, strawberry, coconut flakes, granola, chia seeds, mango, nut butter, whatever you like.