Breakfast bowl. Try A Protein Packed Jimmy Dean® Breakfast Bowl To Keep You Going All Day! These breakfast bowls are a change from the usual and are loaded with a variety of flavors and textures. Home- or store-made chorizo is best, but feel free to use your favorite brand.
Growing up, I bonded with my dad over chorizo and eggs. My fresh approach combines them with grits and black beans for this chorizo breakfast bowl. Add a spoonful of pico de gallo for extra pop. —Jenn Tidwell, Fair Oaks, California. You can cook Breakfast bowl using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast bowl
- It’s of On top:.
- Prepare of raspberries.
- You need of homemade granola.
- You need of coconut yoghurt.
- Prepare of Chia pudding:.
- Prepare of chia seeds.
- It’s of almond milk.
Coconut milk and maple syrup marinate chia seeds overnight, sweetening and softening the popular superfood into a plump. Cook the bacon in the same skillet until crispy, drain on paper towels, tear into pieces and set aside. Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Layer a large bowl with hash browns.
Breakfast bowl step by step
- To make the chia pudding simply mix the chia seeds and almond milk together until completely combined..
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Once the chia pudding has set pour into a bowl and top with berries,granola and a generous amount of coconut yoghurt.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but between getting ready for work and getting the kids out the door, there isn't much time left to whip up something healthy and hearty. For too many of us, our go-to is a grab-and-go bar or a bowl of lackluster cereal. Or worse, we skip breakfast altogether. But it doesn't have to be that way. They're an entire breakfast plate – avocado, greens, eggs, and bacon – rolled into one dish.