Oatmeal Breakfast Cups.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oatmeal breakfast cups. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal Breakfast Cups is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Oatmeal Breakfast Cups is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oatmeal breakfast cups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Breakfast Cups:
- Take 5 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1 cup of trail mix.
- Get 1 tsp. of flax seed.
- Take 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Get 2 1/3 cups of water.
- Make ready 5 Tbsp. of honey.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Get 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Oatmeal Breakfast Cups:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add first four dry ingredients into large bowl. Feel free to add any trail mix or whatever you prefer. I like this one because it has chocolate chips, dried fruits and nuts..
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Its ok if it is a bit chunky..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners..
- Fill each equally with mix until completely distributed..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool overnight or for at least 6 hours to prevent cupcake liners from sticking..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food oatmeal breakfast cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!