Cheese Cup Cake. A delightful favorite with everyone, especially appetizing during the summer months. Note – Frozen raspberries can also be used. When thawed, drain some of liquid and use in the raspberry puree.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs and extract. Add in grated Velveeta and blend well. You can have Cheese Cup Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Cup Cake
- It’s 2 1/2 c. of APF.
- You need 1 c. of Powdered milk.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 c. of Sugar.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s Half of bar cheese grated.
- It’s 1 c. of Condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 c. of Evap Milk.
- You need 1/2 c. of Cheese grated for toppings.
Add eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined. Cheese cupcakes have a texture of a light but chewy cake that is packed with amazing flavor of cheddar cheese. With just the right balance of sweetness, richness and a note of saltiness, these cheese cupcakes are a perfect filling treat any time of day. Merienda is a Filipino term for snack and we Filipinos are very keen on our merienda.
Cheese Cup Cake instructions
- Pre heat oven 275 F. Put some paper cups into the muffin pan.
- Cream butter add gradually then egg one at a time.
- Add half bar cheese grated.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix condensed milk, and evap milk.
- Then mix the butter mixture (eggs,sugar) alternately with flour and milk.
- Bake until done..
These Cheesecake Cupcakes are made in a muffin pan with cupcake liners. They are similar in size to a cupcake. They are perfect for serving a crowd! The cheesecake cups are low-calorie and easily portable, and they're a fantastic dessert for parties. Guests always go crazy for the soft and decadent cheesecakes and would never guess they're so easy to prepare.