Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, matcha cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Matcha cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Matcha cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have matcha cookies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha cookies:
- Make ready 140 g of flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of matcha powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda or 1.5 tsp baking powder.
- Take 170 g of melted butter (cold).
- Take 200 g of brown sugar.
- Take 50 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 255 g of semi sweet chocolate chip.
Steps to make Matcha cookies:
- DRY INGREDIENT : Sift flour with matcha powder, baking soda and 1/2 tsp salt.
- WET INGREDIENT : Melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Then Mix with mixer until smooth.
- Then add in vanilla essence and egg yolk and egg.
- Fold with spatula to not overmix.
- Add dry ingredients gradually once wet ingredients mixed properly.
- As add in more dry ingredients, colour of mixture slowly change to brown to green.
- When dough peel away from side of bowl, stop mixing immediately.
- Put chocolate chips with spatula.
- Scoop about one tablespoon of dough and roll into ball.
- Bake at 325F for 5 minutes at second lowest tray then 25 minutes at second top tray.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food matcha cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!