Zucchini omelette. Stir in salt and pepper to taste; set aside. Combine eggs, water, remaining salt, basil, celery salt, and remaining pepper; mix well. In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs, water, thyme, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables.
Mom's Best Zucchini Omelet is a tasty, savory omelet loaded with caramelized onions, zucchini, eggs, and grated cheeses. A light meal, this omelet is very healthy, no-fuss to make, and perfect to serve for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or even dinner. Omelet also called 'Frittata,' was a common meal growing up. You can have Zucchini omelette using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini omelette
- Prepare of midsized zucchini.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over moderately high heat. Combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream, butter, salt and pepper; pour over the vegetable mixture. Saute the onion and zucchini for a few minutes to soften, but not brown them. Meanwhile, add the water, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper to the eggs and lightly beat to combine.
Zucchini omelette instructions
- Chop the zucchini and the onion into thin slices..
- Fry the zucchini and onion in a pan with a little olive oil (around 4 tablespoons) for 15 min, high heat. Remove constantly to avoid burning but gently to not smash the zucchini..
- Beat the eggs to make the ommelete, then add the zucchini and onion straight from the pan into the beaten eggs. Mix everything homogeneously and put it back to the same pan..
- Fry the omelette for 2-3 minutes before turning it upside down to fry the opposite part..
How to Make a Zucchini Frittata Omelette Heat olive oil until hot. Saute the zucchini, onion and bell pepper until zucchini is tender and onions are soft. Season with oregano and salt and pepper if desired. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, milk, and seasoned salt in a large bowl.