Zinger Poke Cake. How to make Raspberry Zinger Poke Cake. Using the handle end of a wooden spoon or a meat fork, poke cake every inch or so with the handle of wooden spoon or tines of meat fork halfway into. Poke Cakes are always a perfect dessert to enjoy.
Great recipe for Zinger Poke Cake. Usually my sister asks for a strawberry jell-o cake on her birthday, but this year I convinced her to try something a little different 🙂 It's supposed to taste like, what my ma calls, a "tiger tail" – hostess raspberry zinger. Using a wooden skewer, poke holes over top of cake. You can cook Zinger Poke Cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zinger Poke Cake
- Prepare of your favorite white or yellow cake mix.
- Prepare of Ingredients needed for the mix; eggs, oil, & water.
- You need of small packages raspberry jell-o.
- It’s of Raspberry jam.
- You need of Large tub of whipped topping.
- You need of coconut flakes.
- It’s of Fresh raspberries(optional).
Whisk in water until gelatin starts to thicken. Bake cake according to package directions and cool completely. Pierce cooled cake all over with a fork. In a small bowl, stir gelatin and boiling water until sugar is dissolved.
Zinger Poke Cake instructions
- Make cake according to package direction.
- Let cool for an hour.
- Make the jell-o according to package instructions.
- Use a fork & poke multiple holes into the cake – then pour jell-o over the cake evenly.
- Cover the cake & let it set in the fridge overnight or at least for 4-6 hours.
- Spread raspberry jam over the cake & frost it with the cool whip.
- Sprinkle over the coconut flakes & top it all off with fresh raspberries.
- Enjoy 💗.
Frost with whipped cream and sprinkle coconut over the top. Cool cake completely in the pan. How to make raspberry zinger poke cake. Using the handle end of a wooden spoon or a meat fork, poke cake every inch or so with the handle. Cool cake completely in the pan.