Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing. Find Deals on Citrus Salad Dressing in Condiments on Amazon. Combine the pineapple, mango, strawberries, green grapes, blueberries, and blackberries together in a large bowl. Drizzle the fruit salad with the honey citrus dressing, to taste, then toss to coat evenly.
Pour in the syrup and mix well. Combine kiwi, oranges and pomegranate seeds in a medium bowl. If using the dressing, drizzle the honey and orange juice over the prepared fruit and toss to coat. You can cook Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing
- You need of blueberries.
- It’s of strawberries.
- You need of golden berries.
- You need of starfruits.
- It’s of watermelon.
- Prepare of oranges.
- You need of Mint.
- It’s of Honey Citrus Dressing.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
In a large bowl, add strawberries, pineapples, oranges, grapes, blueberries, black berries, kiwi, and green apples. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Drizzle the dressing mixture over the fruit. This Perfect Fruit Salad is bursting with a rainbow of vibrant, seasonal fruit and drizzled with tantalizing Honey Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing for an easy, fresh side that takes minutes to make and goes with everything!
Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing instructions
- Cut an orange into halves, empty the orange meat from the orange skin carefully, set aside.
- Cut the watermelon, orange, starfruit or any of you favourite fruits into desirable shapes.
- Prepare the orange and lemon zest with a lemon zester and prepare mint leaves (for garnish).
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the cut fruits, blueberries, golden berries etc. into the orange bowls.
- Drizzle the honey citrus dressing over the fruit salad, garnish with mint leaves, orange and lemon zest and serve.
Everyone needs the perfect simple, homemade fruit salad recipe, and this is it! Fruit salad can contain any mix of fresh fruit you like and is best with a simple citrus juice and honey dressing to tie it together. Strawberries and blueberries go well with tropical fruits like pineapple and kiwi. It's high summer meets island paradise. In a large bowl, combine fruit.