Quickfix dinner pizza paratha with wheat flour.
You can have Quickfix dinner pizza paratha with wheat flour using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quickfix dinner pizza paratha with wheat flour
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese (grated).
- Prepare of italian herbs.
- It’s of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of readymade pizza sauce.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- You need of capsicum.
- It’s of tomato.
- You need of boil corn.
- You need of Olives slices.
Quickfix dinner pizza paratha with wheat flour step by step
- For dough- Add wheat flour and salt to a bowl,pour water slowly slowly and make a dough.Add 1/2 tsp oil and knead untilthe dough become soft cover it and keep aside than chop the veggies.Dust some flour on the rolling board.Begin to roll to a round or square shape roti.Do not make too thick or too thin.Make the rotis and set aside..
- Then spread 1 tbsp pizza sauce on the roti,layer of all veggies and spread the grated cheese and sprinkle herbs and red chilli flakes on it.place the another roti over it,seel the edges to safe the stuffing.Heat a tawa,place a roti on the tawa and cook on both sides until golden..
- Your pizza parathas r ready.Cut in pizza shape and serve with tomato ketchup..