Cream with cinnamon biscuits. Instructions In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Cut the butter in pieces and add to flour mixing until your flour looks like coarse crumbs. Add sour cream, vanilla and mix well with a spoon.
The advantage of these cream biscuits is that you can save TONS of time instead of making regularly sweet rolls. A sweet roll is what most of us are accustomed to munching on. In a small bowl mix together brown and white sugar and cinnamon, set aside. You can have Cream with cinnamon biscuits using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream with cinnamon biscuits
- Prepare of Ingredients for the biscuit base.
- It’s of cinnamon biscuits.
- It’s of melted butter.
- You need of Ingredients for the cream.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of corn flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of egg.
- You need of Ingredients for chocolate syrup.
- It’s of + 1/2 cup water.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of milk couverture.
They are layered so you should be able to just peel it apart with your fingers. Directions Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a bowl. Add heavy cream to make a light dough. Made with whole grains and other real ingredients, belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar & Vanilla Creme Flavor Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches jumpstart your day the wholesome way.
Cream with cinnamon biscuits step by step
- ••••●How to make the base●•••••.
- Break the cookies in the blender and throw them in a bowl..
- Melt the butter and pour it over the grated cookies and mix well..
- Place the mixture in a round pan and press with a glass the cookies to spread everywhere and to layer the base..
- ••••●How to make the cream ●•••••.
- In a bowl beat the egg with the sugar with a whisk..
- Put the milk in a saucepan to boil. Once it starts and boils then add the corn flour..
- Stir constantly and add the egg with the sugar..
- Continue stirring until the cream thickens. Once thickened, add the vanilla and remove from the heat and continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Pour the cream over the base with the cookies and leave it for half an hour outside for the cream to cool and then put it in the fridge for another half an hour..
- ••••● How to make the chocolate syrup ●•••••.
- Boil the water and then pour in the chocolate to melt, stirring constantly..
- Finally add the lemon juice and stir. Then pour the syrup over the dessert..
Combine confectioners' sugar and milk for glaze in another bowl until well mixed. Separate biscuits and roll or punch down each one until flat. Coat with melted butter and sprinkle each with filling. Some persnickety friends and I met recently for an early. Add sour cream, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and mix well with a spoon.