No bake cereal bars/cookies.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, no bake cereal bars/cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No bake cereal bars/cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. No bake cereal bars/cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no bake cereal bars/cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No bake cereal bars/cookies:
- Make ready 5 cups of corn flakes cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
Instructions to make No bake cereal bars/cookies:
- Add your cereal and all your ingredients to a bowl. Some do their ingredients in another bowl then add it to the cereal, but I’ve found this way to be the easiest..
- Once it’s all completely mixed you can either use a spoon and make cookie shapes, or flatten it on to your pan then cut it later. Be sure to line your pan with parchment paper..
- Let sit in the fridge for one hour then serve!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food no bake cereal bars/cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!