Blueberry French Toast. Stock Up Today On Your Favorite Wine. Make Delicious French Toast With Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon For A Rich Flavor. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal.
Sprinkle cream cheese on top of bread cubes. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk and maple syrup. In a large bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. You can cook Blueberry French Toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry French Toast
- It’s 4 slice of Bread.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 of fresh milk.
- You need 3 tsp of blueberry Jam.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s of Olive oil or butter.
Add the milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt, and lemon zest. Add the bread cubes and mix until coated. Arrange half the bread cubes in the dish, and top with cream cheese cubes. The sweetness of blueberries works perfectly with French toast, and they add beautiful color to the dish.
Blueberry French Toast step by step
- Scramble the eggs and put the milk into the egg mixture then mix it until it becomes like this..
- Heat the pan then add olive oil or butter when the pan is hot..
- Soak the bread into the egg mixture then put in on pan gently. Repeat until finish. Fry 1min 30 sec each side. Mid low heat..
- Put it on the plate then add honey and lastly the blueberry jam on top. Enjoy.
Plus, blueberries are packed with antioxidants and vitamins. The bread's toasted to a golden brown, and the delectable filling features cream cheese brightened with blueberry preserves. The fast sauce is out of this world! Sprinkle blueberries in between and on top of the bread slices. Blueberry French Toast It starts with a pint of fresh blueberries in this blueberry french toast recipe.