Lemon Sugar Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemon sugar cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Sugar Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lemon Sugar Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon sugar cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Sugar Cookies:
- Make ready 1 stick of butter, softened.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 1 cup of white sugar, separated.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare of Zest of 2 small/medium lemons.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Lemon Sugar Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk together to combine..
- In a medium bowl, using a hand or standing mixer, cream the butter, brown sugar and 3/4c sugar until light and fluffy. (about 3-4 minutes or so). Add egg, lemon zest and vanilla and beat until combined..
- Slowly pour in the dry ingredients and beat just until combined–do not over mix. Roll cookie dough into about 1 1/2 inch balls and roll into the remaining 1/4 cup sugar (add sugar into a small bowl first.) and place about 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking pan..
- Bake 9-11 minutes. Allow to cool before eating..
- Store in an air tight container or freeze. (They never last long in my glass cookie jar lol!).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lemon sugar cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!