Egg free scones. Whatever they are, they are a great accompaniment for traditional afternoon tea. Traditional scones are baked plain and served plain with some jam and clotted cream. These egg free scones are not only for people with egg allergies, they can be enjoyed by those who do not have allergies too.
Check out this list for amazing egg free scone recipes. Mix with a whisk in a big bowl the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Cut in butter with a butter knife in each hand until mix looks like coarse crumbs. You can cook Egg free scones using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg free scones
- It’s 2.5 kg of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 500 g of margarine.
- You need 2 litre of full cream milk.
- It’s 3&1\2-4 cups of sugar.
Pour in cream and fold in everything until just incorporated. SCONES (Egg Free) Scones are a single serving quick cakes that make a classic accompaniment to your cup of tea. Lightly sweetened these cakes are best served with jam and some whipped cream if you fancy. This recipe is a basic scone recipes where we have used flour, butter, sugar and milk and is dead simple to make.
Egg free scones instructions
- Add sugar to flour and mix well using your hand rub in margarine till it forms fine crumbs.
- Slowly add milk and mix.
- Dough shouldn't be soft or hard,flour on your rolling board,add dough and cut with scone cutter.
- Preheat oven and grease a square oven pan then bake @180 degrees C..
HOW TO MAKE EASY EGGLESS BLUEBERRY SCONES FROM SCRATCH Mix the dry ingredients together. Use a big mixing bowl because you want lots of room for the mixing process. Traditional scones are baked plain and served plain with some jam and clotted cream. These egg free scones are not only for people with egg allergies, they can be enjoyed by those who do not have allergies too. I hope that you will enjoy baking with this egg free fruit scone recipe.