Fruit Smoothie Bowl. Nutritionally balanced smoothies delivered to your door. We have Full Line Maui Smoothies! Frozen Fruit Smoothie Bowl Using frozen mixed berries and bananas, this gorgeous frozen fruit smoothie bowl not only looks absolutely beautiful, but also provides a filling, nutritional breakfast to keep you going all morning.
By the way, both stemmed and torn large kale leaves or baby kale will work well in this smoothie bowl. Get the recipe at the bottom of the post. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more banana for sweetness, dairy-free milk for creaminess, or berries for more intense berry flavor. You can cook Fruit Smoothie Bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- It’s of Red cabbage.
- Prepare of Water as required to boil the cabbage.
- You need of baking soda at one time not exceed.
- You need of banana.
- You need of Few raspberries.
- It’s of yogurt.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of almond.
- It’s of cashews.
Granola and almonds give this bowl the best crunch. Get the recipe from Damn Delicious. Divide the smoothie mixture between two bowls. Then, top with your desired toppings.
Fruit Smoothie Bowl instructions
- First roughly cut the cabbage and put them in a large pot add sufficient water to boil the cabbage boil it for around 20 minutes then strain the cabbage and the colour is purple water put it back into the pot,.
- Reduce the liquid between 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup on very low flame this will concentrate the colour it will roughly take 1 hour once done let it cool transfer to a glass jar now add 1/8 tsp baking soda at a time stirring in between,if.
- If bubbles coming up wait for the bubbles subside so that you can see the true the colour but don’t exceed 1/2 tsp it will ruin the taste and if it turns green then there is too much baking soda it can back towards blue by adding little acid once done keep it aside.
- Now in a blender add roughly chopped bananas, few raspberry, almond,cashews,honey,yogurt and prepared blue concentrate mixture then blend it to a fine paste once done serve this with fresh bananas raspberry and mint leaves….
At BARE, we blend pure, unsweetened açai berry pulp with other fruits, add-ins like our handcrafted almond butter, kale, chia seeds or cacao powder, and our homemade nut milks to create a thick smoothie-like base. We top the base with local granola, fresh fruit, a drizzle of honey, and depending on the bowl – roasted almonds, hemp seeds, bee. Frutta Bowls is the fastest growing superfoods cafe in the nation, providing healthy alternatives to traditional fast food chains in the form of Acai, Pitaya & Kale bowls. Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free & Soy options available. Combine the strawberry yogurt and fruits in a blender.