Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. We Are A Family Owned Company That Excels In Variety & Flavor. Make Harry & David Your Destination For Chocolate Cookie Gifts That Are Sure To Delight. Show How Much You Care with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David.
Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder; mix well. Can't decide between baking a big pan of chocolate-packed brownies or a batch of soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies with a perfectly crispy crunch? Take a page from both of these classics and try this recipe for the best double chocolate chip cookies from Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook. You can have Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
These chocolate-packed cookies are not only delicious and full of decadent chocolate, but they. Cream together the butter, sugar, then add the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well. Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients; flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In mixer, cream together butter and both sugars until completely blended..
- Add in eggs and vanilla; mix..
- Add dry ingredients into mixer spoonful at a time until completely incorporated..
- Using a spatula by hand, fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or melon baller, place scoops on the parchment lined baking sheets spaced enough apart to cook evenly..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from baking sheets and allow to completely cool on cooling racks..
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Pro-Tip: Adding the cocoa powder and butter together first helps re-hydrate the cocoa powder and will keep your cookies nice and moist. Double chocolate chip cookies are extra soft and oozing with chocolate chips. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and roll into balls. Soft and chewy, with plenty of chocolate in each bite, these Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (or Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies) are the perfect treat for all the chocolate fans out there!