Gulab jamun black coffee cupcake. A combination of East-meets-West, Golden Loaf Gulab Jamun Cakes are perfect for any special occasion. Filled with our delicious gulab jamuns, these cake will make you go weak in your knees. Whats more, we have delicious Gulab Jamun Muffins to satisfy those sweet taste-bud urges too.
Making of gulab jamun is so easy. For non-Indian readers, gulab jamun is a classic Indian dessert-think deep-fried spongy Timbits that are dipped in a syrup made of rose, saffron, cardamom and sugar (Side note: I've made Tasty's recipe for a gulab-jamun-inspired cake and it's solid. I highly recommend trying it.) Hi everyone , enjoy with me indian sweets. You can cook Gulab jamun black coffee cupcake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun black coffee cupcake
- It’s of For cake batter:.
- It’s 150 gms of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 gms of castor sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of black coffee/regular coffee liquor(cool/at room temperature).
- You need 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- You need 4 of small gulab jamuns chopped.
- It’s 2 of tbsn oil.
- You need 20 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of For icing:.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn salted butter.
- You need 20 gms of caster sugar.
- You need 20 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 of tbsn melted white chocolate.
Indian sweets, Gulab Jamun ,Paneer Jamun ,Kaju barfi, Pista Burfi ,Pera/Peda, coffee cake PLease subscribe and sha. Mix everything well so that there are no lumps. This Gulab Jamun cake is made of Gulab Jamun and rich cream which are its primary ingredients. This 'Fusion Indian Mithai' cake is frosted with rose-flavoured whipped cream and topped with Gulab Jamun pieces.
Gulab jamun black coffee cupcake instructions
- Combine 150 gms all purpose flour, 1/2 tsn baking soda, 100 gm castor sugar & 4 gulab jamuns chopped in a bowl and mix.
- Separately mix 50 ml black coffee liquor,1 tbsn oil,20 ml buttermilk and mix.
- Add 1 egg to the mix and whisk well until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet batter prepared and whisk well to create a thick batter.
- Line cupcake liners in a muffin tray and fill them upto 2/3 rd with the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done at 200 degree celcius.
- Frosting: Combine 20 ml sweetened condensed milk,20 gms castor sugar, 1 tbsn butter and mix well.
- Add the icing on to the cupcakes using a piping bag.
- Decorate with chocolate shaves and few pieces of gulab jamuns.
A decadent Indian desserts or to say Indian sweets inspired cake; this Gulab Jamun Cake is literally going to swipe you off your feet. Completely Egg-Free this moist, sweet, light and fluffy fusion Gulab Jamun Cake is what you need to any occasion special. Overall, the chaat superseded all else I had the rest of the evening. We also had gulab jamun and kulfi for dessert. They kind of cost a pretty penny.