My Nutella Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my nutella cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Nutella Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Nutella Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my nutella cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Nutella Cookies:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Get 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of soften.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar or dark.
- Get 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Steps to make My Nutella Cookies:
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the Nutella, followed by the egg and vanilla..
- Turn the mixer down to low and add in the flour mixture about 1/2 at a time..
- Turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl using a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350F degrees..
- Form the cookies into balls about 1 – 1.5 tablespoons in size (I recommend using a cookie scoop), and place the cookies 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheets..
- Bake 1 tray at a time in the preheated oven for 11-13 minutes, or until the tops look set..
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool fully on the cookie tray. Optionally, dot the tops of each cookie with extra chocolate chips..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my nutella cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!