Tropical jelly fruit cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Tropical Jelly Fruit Cake dessert is an agar-agar fruit jelly cake with a burst of fresh fruit and coconut milk flavors. This agar jelly cake recipe with fruits is not just tasty but looks even beautiful.
This agar agar jelly recipe with fruits is not just tasty but looks even beautiful. The freshness of the fruit with bright colors popping through the jelly makes this agar agar cake recipe very special. Tropical Jelly Fruit Cake Tropical Jelly Fruit Cake sweet is associate degree agar fruit jelly cake with a burst of recent fruit and coconut milk flavors. You can have Tropical jelly fruit cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tropical jelly fruit cake
- It’s of mixed fruits (I used oranges and kiwi).
- You need of agar-agar powder.
- It’s of craneberry juice.
- Prepare of castor sugar.
- You need of Oranges and kiwi.
This agar jelly cake direction with fruits isn't simply tasty however appearance even stunning. This Agar-Agar Fruit Jelly Cake is a popular Asian dessert recipe made with agar-agar powder. This Jelly Fruit Cake contains fresh fruits with a coconut cream base giving it a tropical jelly feel. Agar-Agar Fruit Jelly Cake ABOUT THIS DESSERT – JELLY FRUIT CAKE WITH COCONUT This Agar-Agar Fruit Jelly Cake is a popular Asian dessert recipe made with agar-agar powder.
Tropical jelly fruit cake instructions
- Cut all your fruits as required, I cut them in round shapes.
- MAKING THE AGAR-AGAR MIXTURE In a bowl, combine the cold water and agar-agar and stir well. The mixture should have no lumps. Once mixed put this in a pan, switch on the gas and stir until all the agar-agar has dissolved. Bring the mixture to a boil for a minute and add the sugar and essence of your choice. Stir well and switch off the gas once sugar is dissolved..
- ASSEMBLE THE FRUITS In a aluminum dish, you need to pour a little of the agar-agar mixture in it and assemble the fruits as you’d like. Remember you will tilt the cake once firm so all the pretty effects of the fruits should be facing downwards while you doing the placement in the dish. Once all the fruits are placed, pour all the agar- agar mixture onto the fruits and let set in the fridge for 5 mins or until slightly firm..
This Jelly Fruit Cake contains fresh fruits with a coconut crea. All the recipes I follow are traditional recipes with a modern touch to it. The key to making a stunning jello fruit cake is a good color contrast between the jello and the fruits. While you can use virtually any fruit, it is pretty to pick the ones that will pop against the jello. For example, purple grapes and strawberries look awesome in mango flavored jello.