Tropical Pineapple Dip. In bowl, cream powdered sugar, vanilla and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add well drained and squeezed dry pineapple to cream cheese mixture. Place in serving container and crush cookies to sprinkle on top.
I used fresh pineapple and banana mixed with whipped cream cheese to create a lightly sweet dip with a tropical flair. Since the coconut toast is a recipe inspired by Jamaica, I paired it with flavors that represent that cultural cuisine. Cool and refreshing, this simple blend of cream cheese, crushed pineapple, onion powder and garlic is sure to please everyone's taste buds! You can cook Tropical Pineapple Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tropical Pineapple Dip
- You need of Package softened cream cheese.
- Prepare of can crushed pineapple drained well.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of crushed vanilla wafers (optional).
In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, and pineapple juice until well mixed and smooth. Top the cream cheese mixture with the shredded cheese, crushed pineapple, chopped ham, bacon pieces, and green onion. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until fluffy. I didn't use them today, but they do add a unique flavor to the dip.
Tropical Pineapple Dip instructions
- In bowl, cream powdered sugar, vanilla and cream cheese until light and fluffy..
- Add well drained and squeezed dry pineapple to cream cheese mixture..
- Stir until well combined..
- Place in serving container and crush cookies to sprinkle on top. Optional.
- Chill. Serve with cookies or biscotti for dipping..
Mix seasonings and powdered sugar with softened cream cheese. Drain crushed pineapple very well and stir pineapple into cream cheese mixture. Add diced celery and chopped pecans as desired. The dip will be somewhat firm when ready to serve. The pecans also make a nice garnish on top.