My Choc Chip Cereal, Oat & Coconut Cluster Bars 😗. For energy to help you take on your morning try a wholesome breakfast with Quaker Chocolate Chip Instant Oatmeal. In a mixing bowl, beat together the coconut oil, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs until combined. Add the whole wheat flour, flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. As much as I enjoyed my bowls of cold cereal and hot oatmeal, these Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Scones would've been a very welcome treat! Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir into batter. You can cook My Choc Chip Cereal, Oat & Coconut Cluster Bars 😗 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Choc Chip Cereal, Oat & Coconut Cluster Bars 😗
- It’s 1 of +1/2 Cups Choc chip cereal.
- It’s 1 of level tsp of Spirulina Powder.
- You need 4 tbls of Oats.
- You need 1 tbls of tropical blend of fruit.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown tight packed sugar.
Stir in oats, chocolate chips and raisins. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. The flavor of these Chocolate Chia Overnight Oats most closely reminds me of the milk leftover after a big bowl of chocolate flavored cereal. My whole life, before going plant-based, I would eat chocolate cereal.
My Choc Chip Cereal, Oat & Coconut Cluster Bars 😗 step by step
- Add all the dry blend in a large bowl. Oats, Coconut Clusters are crackers just break them up..
- Spirulina powder mix all together. Break up some of the choc chip cereal..
- Add the Honey to a small microwavable bowl then add the sugar and Butter and stir in. Heat up until it boils and the sugar is dissolved. Add to the microwave and bring to the boil take it out and stir. Let it cool for a few minutes..
- Its brought to the boil then when cooled pour over the cereal mix. Then line the dish with greasproof paper, my dish was too big but i rolled up the greasproof paper used it as a support..
- Next add to the fridge to set quicker. Then cut it into the sizes you want. I get 6 square ones out of those measurements..
Not usually for breakfast, usually at night or as a snack. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut oil and egg whites.