Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix. Pour the melted butter into the pancake mix and give the mixture a quick stir with a spatula. Then pour in the milk, mix again, and add the chocolate. Lastly, gather the dough into a ball with your hand.
Add in your chocolate and finish mixing – your batter will not be smooth, and this is perfect! In a small bowl, combine pancake mix, cream and orange zest. Add the pancake mix to a bowl and add the cold margarine. You can have Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 30 grams of Half-melted butter.
- You need 50 ml of Milk or water.
- Prepare 1 of bar Chocolate bar.
- It’s 1 of bar White chocolate bar.
- You need 1 of bar Or you can use the same type of chocolate if you'd prefer.
Use a scraper (etc.) to fold the margarine into the pancake mix using a cutting motion (do this until it doesn't form one lump, but becomes crumbly). Add the cold milk and bring it all together into a lump. Add some chocolate, walnuts, raisins, etc. and fold into the batter. To make the scones: In a large mixing bowl, blend the flours, cocoa, espresso powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together thoroughly.
Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix instructions
- Break up the chocolate. I broke mine up over some aluminium foil. I think the scones taste best if you have different sized chips of chocolate..
- Partly melt the butter in the microwave. Keep an eye on it to make sure you take it out at the right time, it should take about 40 seconds in a 500 W microwave. Preheat the oven for 20 minutes to 180°C..
- Pour the melted butter into the pancake mix and give the mixture a quick stir with a spatula. Then pour in the milk, mix again, and add the chocolate..
- Lastly, gather the dough into a ball with your hand..
- Roll the dough out to 2 cm thick on a sheet of parchment paper and cut into 8 equal pieces with a knife..
- Put some space between each scone and bake in the oven..
- This "Moist Chocolate Cake with Pancake Mix & Yogurt"uses only 4 ingredients and is butter and oil-free. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146533-moist-chocolate-cake-made-with-yogurt-and-pancake-mix.
Using a stand mixer equipped with the beater paddle; or a pastry blender, pastry fork, or your fingertips, work in the butter until the mixture is unevenly crumbly. Chocolate Chip Fiber One Scones These yummy scones are made with Fiber One Pancake mix. If you're up for it, you can drizzle icing over the top! INSTRUCTIONS Add baking mix and sugar to a large bowl. Using a pastry knife, cut butter into the mix until lumps resemble coarse meal (the butter can also be pinched in with your fingers).