Basic Vanilla cup cake💕. In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder & salt and set aside. Mix Wet Ingredients: In a large bowl, add your butter, sugar, oil and vanilla extract, beating together until the mixture is light and fluffy. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and baking powder then add to the wet mixture.
In a large bowl using hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. You can have Basic Vanilla cup cake💕 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Vanilla cup cake💕
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of veg. Oil.
- You need 1 of ts baking powder.
- It’s 2 tb of vanilla (liquid).
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Basic Vanilla cup cake💕 instructions
- Pre heat oven. (170c).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar and the veg. Oil..
- Add egg and vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and baking powder then add to the wet mixture..
- Mix well and add the milk gently. Make sure that the mixture won’t be too watery or thick..
- Bake for 15 to 20mins..
Add the butter mixture to the flour mixture and whisk until the batter is smooth. A simple vanilla cupcake for any occasion! So moist, fluffy, and delicious you'll make them every week! Place cupcake papers in a cupcake pan. Sift the flour, sugar salt, baking soda and powder into a large bowl, and whisk together.