Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast scrambler. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Scrambler is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Breakfast Scrambler is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast scrambler using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Scrambler:
- Take 2 of red potatoes, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of met link, sliced (or meat of your choice).
- Make ready 1/8 cup of onions, diced.
- Take 1/8 cup of green bell peppers, diced.
- Take 1/8 cup of red bell peppers, diced.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Get 1/8 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of Unsalted butter.
- Get dash of olive oil.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of garlic and onion powder.
- Take to taste of ground pepper and salt.
Instructions to make Breakfast Scrambler:
- Heat stove top to medium-high heat.
- In a cast iron skillet, Add two to three tablespoons of unsalted butter and melted..
- Peel and slice red potatoes and add to the skillet; fry for 20 to 25 minutes, or to desired doneness..
- While cooking potatoes; dice all vegetables and meat..
- Cooked the meat in olive oil, garlic powder, and onion powder for 3 minutes; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs and milk; now, add all ingredients to the egg mixture and blend together..
- In the cast iron skillet with the potatoes in it; (might need to add more butter).
- Chop up potatoes into bit size pieces, then add the egg mixture to the potatoes and scramble until desired doneness..
- Remove and serve with toast and fruit..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breakfast scrambler recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!