Fruit Salad – Tropical. Try Flavorful Salad Dishes with Easy Recipes from Hidden Valley® Ranch. Fruit salad is a light, sweet, and good-for-you summer salad recipe. Simply toss honey and lime juice with your favorite tropical fruits, and add flaked coconut.
One bite, and you'll feel like you're sitting on the sand listening to the waves crash on the shore. Zest the washed and dried citrus with a zester or fine grater. Add honey, ginger and poppy seeds to juice mixture and whisk until combined. You can cook Fruit Salad – Tropical using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad – Tropical
- You need of cans of pineapple chucks.
- It’s of cans Mandarin oranges.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- It’s of marshmallows (6 oz.).
- Prepare of sliced bananas.
- You need of Shredded Coconut.
MANGO FRUIT SALAD A tropical delight, bursting with flavor and colors with a zesty lemony zing, lightly sweetened with honey and the natural sweetness of the mangos and berries. How to Tell if A Mango is Ripe? How do you get at that fresh, soft, juicy, OH-SO-FLAVORFUL flesh! Tropical Fruit Salads are pretty fantastic on their own.
Fruit Salad – Tropical step by step
- Mix drained pineapple, drained oranges, and sour cream well..
- Chill in refrigerator overnight in covered container..
- Before serving, mix in 1/2 the bag of marshmallows..
- Add banana slices to salad until it looks like enough or until consistency of salad is as you like it. I used 8 small bananas..
- Add chopped walnuts OR coconut if desired. I LOVE the coconut in this salad!.
I mean look at the players: pineapple, mango, kiwi, mandarin oranges and strawberry (for a pop of color). They can certainly pull off a fantastic dish all on their own. But, you know how well lime compliments those tropical flavors, right? Tropical Fruit Salad This Tropical Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing is going to be the star of the show! Featuring a variety of tropical fruit and tossed with a honey lime dressing, there's a bright burst of flavors in every bite!