Tropical Marinade #2. Grilling Just Got Easier With Our Line Of Marinades. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Remove meat from bags and pour marinade into sauce pan.
Add a different rhythm to your meals with this incredible marinade and dressing. Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Dried Vegetables (Garlic, Onion and Parsley), Spices, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbet, Sodium Benzoate), Citric Acid. Marinade & Dressing with Sazón Tropical® with Coriander & Annatto Add flavor and color to your meals with this superb marinade and dressing. You can have Tropical Marinade #2 using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tropical Marinade #2
- Prepare of ginger root; peeled and grated.
- You need of pineapple; trimmed & cored.
- You need of ponzu.
- You need of coconut vinegar.
- Prepare of orange extract.
- Prepare of scallions; rough chop.
- Prepare of chipotle pepper.
Whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, honey, and red pepper flakes in a bowl, and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. An egg-shaped fruit that is also called a lilikoi in Hawaii, the passion fruit is native to Brazil but is grown throughout the tropics. Its highly aromatic juice has an intense, astringent flavor, while the texture is jelly-like and watery.
Tropical Marinade #2 step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until combined..
- Variations; Banana extract or puree, rum, coconut milk, clove, allspice, cardamom, celery seed, lemongrass, lime, lemon, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, tamari, leeks, chives, cayenne, jalapenos, ancho chile, orange zest or juice, guava, mango, papaya, tequila, bourbon, brandy, beer, kiwi, white pepper, yellow onion, shallots, habanero, paprika, grapefruit, mint, tamarind, turmeric, apple cider vinegar, apple cider, champagne vinegar, puree plantains, cilantro, chili powder, coriander seed, curry, cumin, thyme, sherry, sherry vinegar,.
The raw juice is highly concentrated. Oil lets the marinade ingredients stick to the food's surface while salt helps the meat retain moisture. The acidic component—like vinegar or citrus juice—tenderizes the meat's surface by breaking down tough muscle fibers. It's helpful to use sugar, honey or maple syrup as well, because they help promote browning as ingredients cook. Tropical Salsa: Combine the mango, avocado, pineapple, onions, bell peppers, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, and salt in a bowl and gently fold to combine.