Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the egg and beat again.
The Story: Sometimes you just need a cupcake that you know everyone will love. It's as classic as the chocolate chip cookie.but it cupcake form. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the brown sugar, egg, and salt until blended. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 drop of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of coffee powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of chocochips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Stir in the chocolate chips, pecans, and vanilla. Spoon the topping mixture over each partially baked cupcake. Cupcakes: Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Add wet ingredients to dry and gently stir until well combined.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave instructions
- Take a bowl and sieve and add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar,, baking soda, coffee, salt. Mix the dry ingredients. Then, add oil, egg, vanilla essence and water, mix again..
- Add chocochips in the batter. Mix the batter. Grease the cupcake moulds/ steel bowl and pour batter into the bowls/ moulds.Bake it in bati cooker for 30 minutes. De mould, enjoy the cupcake..
Once cooked, top with more chocolate chips and dark chocolate peanut butter. This is one of the easiest recipes of making chocolate cupcakes without eggs. First mix dry ingredients then mix wet ingredients. Combine both and make smooth batter. Pour into cupcake liners and bake into the pre-heated oven.