Best Cheesecake Ever.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, best cheesecake ever. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Cheesecake Ever is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Best Cheesecake Ever is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook best cheesecake ever using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Cheesecake Ever:
- Prepare of Cheesecake Crust.
- Make ready 1.5 cups of finely crushed Honey Maid Graham Crackers.
- Take 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of melted Kerrygold salted butter.
- Get of Cheesecake.
- Prepare 2 of • 8 oz packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened.
- Take 1 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 of egg, beaten.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of applesauce.
Instructions to make Best Cheesecake Ever:
- Preheat oven to 325° F. In a medium bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, 2 tbsp. white sugar, and melted butter until well combined..
- Firmly press mixture into 8" cake pan, ensuring that small crust is formed around the edges of the pan as well.
- In the same bowl used to mix the crumbs, stir softened cream cheese, 1 cup white sugar, vanilla extract, & beaten eggs until well combined..
- Pour the batter on top of the graham cracker crust. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the center of the cake is almost set..
- Remove the cake from the oven. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature, then place the cake in the fridge for 3-4 hours until firm..
- NOTE : For cupcakes, follow the steps below. Recipe will make 12 generous cupcakes..
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line muffin pan. Firmly press 1.5 heaping tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture into each of the liners..
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven & reduce temperature to 300°F..
- Add the batter mixture to the top of each tin until cupcake liner is almost full. Bake 19 minutes or until the center is nearly set..
- Cool cupcakes at room temperature for 30 minutes, then remove from muffin tin & place in fridge for 3-4 hours until firm. Top with preferred glaze, whipped cream, or berries & enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food best cheesecake ever recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!