Blueberry swirl cupcake. These Blueberry Swirl Cupcakes are buttermilk cupcakes with a swirl of blueberry jam running through them, giving the cupcakes a summer berry flavor and a colorful swirl – without loading them up with whole berries and turning them into muffins. I used a very quick microwave jam that takes just a few minutes to make for this recipe. Using a skewer swirl the batter.
Fresh blueberries are mixed into vanilla cake — rather than muffin — batter, which is then topped with cinnamon streusel and swirls of blueberry-cream cheese icing. Combine mix, water, oil and egg whites. Blend at slow speed until moistened. You can cook Blueberry swirl cupcake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry swirl cupcake
- You need 150 g of Unsalted butter (room temp).
- Prepare 300 g of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 g of salt.
- You need 3 pcs. of Eggs.
- It’s of ●10g vanilla extract.
- You need of ■120g Cake flour.
- It’s of ■120 All Purpose Flour.
- You need of ■7g Baking powder.
- Prepare of ●90g evaporated milk*.
- Prepare 1/4 can of blueberry.
Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake is the perfect spring treat. Dense, yet tender & oh so delicious, you'll have everyone asking for this easy pound cake recipe loaded with blueberries. In mixer- cream together your sugar & butter. Use a butter knife to add swirls to the cake.
Blueberry swirl cupcake instructions
- Cream the butter until smooth and creamy..
- Add the sugar.Cream the mixture until light and fluffy,i prefer to add salt to ensure uniform distribution..
- Add the eggs,a little at time,beat until the eggs are absorbed before adding more.The mixture should be light and fluffy..
- Add the sifted dry ingredients (1/4 of dry ingredients then alternate by liquid)once it mixed together put it in piping bag so that u can easily put in muffin pan..
- Pipe in a muffin pan.. put desire amount of blueberry in top of the batter mixture.. swirl it by using tooth pick..
- Bake in oven 175°c. Serve and enjoy!!.
- (u can know the cupcake is already done when u put toothpick in the center and then it comes clear when u remove it).
Place the cake in the oven and cook according to the directions on the box. Gently fold until the color is a solid light purple. In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into the blueberry mixture. Sharing a Tuesday treat with these (better than the bakery) Blueberry Swirl Coffee Cake Muffins.