Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast quesadilla. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Quesadilla is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Breakfast Quesadilla is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Take of Flour Tortilla (8" in diameter).
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Ground white pepper.
- Make ready of Shredded cheese (mexican cheese, cheddar or mozzarella).
- Take of Meat (ground sausage, chopped ham, chopped bacon).
Instructions to make Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook sausage or bacon until brown. Set aside. If using ham, just heat it up.
- Wipe excess oil. Reduce heat to low..
- Beat eggs and season with salt and white pepper. Add beaten eggs and swirl to spread evenly at the bottom of the pan. Cook in low heat until eggs are nearly cooked through.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese then cover with tortilla. Use a large spatula to flip the egg over..
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese, then the cooked meat over the half side of the surface..
- Fold the tortilla in half.
- Sautee on both sides until golden brown. Adding a little oil to the pan will help the outside of the tortilla crisp nicely.
- Remove from the pan and serve warm with Pico de Gallo or Salsa..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food breakfast quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!